Friends of Rescue (FOR) doesn’t want to say “No” to any dog in need, even when others may have to. We are supported entirely through philanthropic donations, adoption fees, and fundraisers. Because we are a non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible. F.O.R. is run totally by volunteers and 100% of your donation goes to support our program. If you would like to help us continue to find loving homes for these wonderful dogs, please make a donation today. Give the Gift That Can Save Many Lives Consider Friends Of Rescue, Inc. when you are planning your estate.
What is estate planning?
The process of directing the distribution of your assets after your death, or planning for the management of assets in the event of your incapacity.
Why is estate planning important?
- It provides you with control over the ultimate distribution of your assets.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your wishes are going to be followed.
- You may save administrative expense and possibly taxes.
- You can simplify matters for your survivors.
- You will make a difference to your favorite charity.
When should I plan my estate?
It’s never too early to express your wishes.
Why should I consider FOR when planning my estate?
- Your gift will contribute to the well-being of the rescue dogs.
- We are all volunteers; no one gets paid for their services to FOR.
- Charitable contributions to a non-profit are generally deductible for estate tax purposes.
- See your tax preparer or attorney for specific information. It will give you the opportunity to do something positive and in perpetuity with your estate.
How will my bequest be used?
You can specify for dog’s health care, education, whatever you wish. If no specific request then, FOR will use your gift in the area of greatest need.
What information will my attorney need to insure that my bequest reaches FOR?
FOR’s legal name is Friends of Retrievers Rescue, Inc. – For our legal address e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can you contact if you have further questions?